$12 Advance Purchase; $15 at the Door
$75 Opening Night; $25 Closing NIght
$1 off single admission for Wadsworth Atheneum Members and Let's Go Arts cardholders.
Group discounts available. Contact the Box Office
- Tickets are final sale, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Tickets are not available for purchase online.
- Ticket orders received after March 1, 2015 will be available for pick-up at the Mandell JCC during regular hours and at HJFF Will Call one hour prior to each screening at the venue.
- General admission seating - first come, first served. Seating guaranteed until 15 minutes before showtime. Late-arriving ticket holders cannot be guaranteed seats.
- In event of a sell-out, a cash-only wait line will be formed 30 minutes before show time, when unoccupied seats may be released for sale. All patrons must depart the auditorium at conclusion of each screening.
- HJFF is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Schedule subject to change, check this website for late program notices.
- All events under the supervision of the Hartford Kashrut Commission.
- The Festival welcomes volunteers; please contact Harriet
Opening Night, 3/12
The Outrageous Sophie Tucker
$75 per person
Includes reception, cabaret, film, parking
Teen Screen/Family Flicks, 3/15
HAVANA CURVEBALL and HANNAH COHEN’S HOLY COMMUNION
Free for Students, Tickets required
Adults $12 /$15 at door
Includes film and dinner
Senior Screen, 3/16
Free for seniors, Tickets Required
Closing Night, 3/22
Above & Beyond - The Birth of the Israeli Air Force
$25 per person
Includes film, Reel Talk and Closing Reception
A Reel-y great way to show your support for cultural arts and the Mandell JCC!
All Fest Pass - Purchase one ticket for each festival film/event and save! All Fest Pass: $275.00
Mandell JCC Pacesetters Annual Fund
PATRON $500 includes two tickets and parking for Opening Night and Closing Night films/receptions and one admission to each individual film/event.
FRIEND $365 includes two tickets and parking to Opening Night and Closing Night films and receptions.
Additional opportunities and sponsorship benefits are available. Please contact Kim Margolis, Director of Development, 860-231-366, email@example.com.
Tickets for all shows are on sale at the Mandell JCC Box Office, Member Services Center, via email, phone, fax and regular mail.
Note: Advance tickets are NOT on sale at individual venues.
Hartford Jewish Film Festival
335 Bloomfield Avenue
West Hartford, CT, 06117
Mandell JCC Box Office: